Rules for renting
- Minimum rent of three (3) days (Tenancy Act and chapter of lease per season).- No refund of fees due to waiver under any claim.
- Before checking-in, it is advisable to visit the room to ensure it is in accordance with what was requested. In case of malfunctioning appliances, another apartment will be offered, and no refunds will be given . Prepayment of at least three (3) days upon arrival. We only accept cash or debit card.
- Triple or quadruple rooms have one (1) sofa-bed in the living room.
- We do not offer breakfast, parking or room services. Check-in at 2pm and check-out at 12pm.
- Upon receiving the keys, the tenant is solely accountable for them. In case of loss, the tenant will be responsible for calling the locksmith to open the door and make copies of the keys, funding these services.
- Administration services are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- Upon returning the apartment no damage to the utensils, linen, bath or to the apartment itself must have taken place. If there is any damage, the amount will be charged according to chart in the Administration office.
- We do not we replace toilet paper, bed or bath linen. These services are offered with additional charges.